This post was originally published in Feb., 2021. Since that time, it has evolved into a sizable compilation including a large number of links to what I’ve found to be credible and helpful information (although “information” is not always truth, especially given the power of ideologies today that influence science and justify the costs of research).
As my readers know, I use this blog primarily as a creative outlet, but as a nurse, I could not remain silent on this issue.
In my opinion, the ridiculous response to this pandemic has created catastrophic mistrust in medicine. Faith in democratic governance, science, academia, and a free press has been destroyed. It is not clear who is in charge, and truth does not seem to be the point.
This post may be updated periodically with possible changes, omissions or additions.
Monthly resource updates dating back to August, 2021 can be found on Page 3 including a curated list.
Much of the information included in this post is already readily available elsewhere in the public domain and has been catalogued here for ease of access.
• The accuracy of information regarding COVID-19 vaccines can vary in the marketing of the vaccines and at vaccine administration sites. Please review the most updated vaccine fact sheets carefully before choosing to be inoculated.
• The decision to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or any medical intervention is a private health decision between an individual and their healthcare provider based on individual risks and benefits.
• The marketing campaign for these vaccines is unprecedented. Why?
• No one should hand off matters pertaining to their own health and/or personal autonomy to people who do not know them or their health history. Will people on TV, in the government or social media be held responsible if you experience a life-changing vaccine injury now or in the future? How have we come to a place where the federal government coerces healthy citizens to undergo a risky medical procedure by leveraging FEAR to induce conformity? The introduction of any foreign substance into the body can never be entirely devoid of risks.
• Blatant political interference is a violation of doctor-patient relationships. YOU must be responsible for your own body and never give that right away.
• Social media creates a false sense of scientific consensus.
• The decision NOT to receive a COVID-19 vaccine does not make an individual “anti-vax.” The use of this term creates a false dichotomy involving a personal health decision that should never be a divisive matter. The term “anti-vaxxer” is being used as a scathing pejorative to intentionally divide, when in fact, it is SMART to be cautious about mRNA technology. Even though this technology has existed for a long time, this is the FIRST time it is being tested in human beings against an infectious agent (through mass vaccination, no less). It is surreal, frankly, to witness the vitriol promoted by governments toward their own citizens with respect to a personal health decision, especially one regarding an experimental product!
• Medical professionals and scientists who express different views on Covid-19 should be heard, not demonized. Attempting to silence others that don’t agree with your narrative by labeling them as “spreaders of misinformation” is a sure sign of wrongdoing.
• “Thus, the involvement of pathogenic priming in re-infection by COVID-19 is a theoretical possibility; of course no vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 has yet been tested in animals and therefore we do not yet know if pathogenic priming is in fact expected. Such studies should be undertaken before use of any vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 is used in humans.”
• “Consent” is being manufactured by media outlets paid by pharmaceutical companies and politicians to use deliberate, deceptive coercion through FEAR. And that fear can potentially compromise immune function leading to increased vulnerability to illness.
• Why is the sole focus on systemic vaccination and not on early-phase treatments? Where is the discussion on health improvement?
• The public should be encouraged to make informed medical decisions that include complete transparency regarding the benefits and risks of these vaccines. Open and honest public discussion is NOT being conducted to address the ethical issues of COVID-19 vaccines.
• No one should ever be bullied, bribed, shamed, coerced, segregated, stigmatized, discriminated against or mandated to take an investigational COVID-19 vaccine released under an emergency use authorization. The same is true for any medical product or procedure.
• Do COVID-19 vaccines qualify as a public health measure capable of providing collective benefit that supersedes individual risk? In other words, is it your “civic or patriotic duty” to receive one of these vaccines? COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent infection and do not block transmission because they do not provide sterilizing immunity in the mucosa, but may confer systemic immunity (in the circulation) with reported protection from severe disease for the vaccine recipient only lasting about 3 months or less (if, in fact, infection EVER PROGRESSES past the innate mucosal immune system.) So why are systemic injections being prioritized for a coronavirus instead of a nasal treatment that works at the infection site?
• Research has found that about 81 percent of people with COVID-19 have mild or moderate illness. According to the Centers for Disease Control, most people with mild to moderate COVID-19 recover at home. The repeated claim that COVID-19 injections “prevent severe disease, hospitalization and death” has zero relevance if 81% of the population experiences mild disease anyway. In other words, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to determine how severe a COVID-19 infection WOULD HAVE BEEN in the absence of vaccination.
• “the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36% respectively.”
• There is not sufficient evidence that covid vaccines prevent severe illness and death.
• Clinical trial results cannot be generalized to the public; they would need to be be “generalized” to each specific patient population. Clinical trial results are only applicable to trial participants. How the data is used is what matters.
• Novel, experimental gene therapies marketed as “vaccines” do not complete clinical trials until 2024. COVID “vaccines” are not traditional vaccines but gene therapy. Rather, they cause cells to reproduce one portion of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the spike protein.
• Where is the evidence to support mass distribution of this “vaccine?” Individuals are not and have never been at equal risk for severe disease or death from COVID-19 if infected, both young and old. Why would anyone advocate for mass vaccinating entire populations when we’re still learning about the virus in real-time?
• Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines. The HHS secretary invoked the PREP Act on March 10, 2020, authorizing PREP Act immunity for the manufacture, testing, development, distribution, administration and use of covered countermeasures. The declaration has been amended by broadening the immunity scope to include respiratory protective devices and other items as covered countermeasures.
• Past coronaviruses provide pre-existing immunity to large parts of populations since Covid-19 shares 65-82% genome with other coronaviruses. SARS-CoV is the nearest human coronavirus relative of SARS-CoV-2 with an 86.85% similarity.
• Vaccine-driven virulence evolution should be addressed with the public, not as an argument against the value of vaccination, but as a consequence that needs to be considered and potentially avoided.
• Naturally-acquired immunity from previous infection counts toward herd or population immunity! The suggestion to vaccinate everyone will NOT gain herd immunity, but WILL drive immune escape and cause more variants.
• There is no long-term safety data from the use of mRNA vaccines which interact with the immune system in a novel way. Reported safety and efficacy data is extremely short-term. Not having enough data is reason to not mass vaccinate; you don’t mass vaccinate when you don’t have enough data!
• There is not enough large-scale clinical trial data to assure well-informed unvaccinated people that their risk of experiencing vaccine side effects is lower than their chance of being hospitalized.
• Natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.
• If Covid is so life-threatening, and requires mass vaccination of entire populations, WHY ARE PEOPLE INSTRUCTED TO WALK THROUGH RESTAURANTS WITH A MASK ON BUT CAN REMOVE THEM AS SOON AS THEY SIT DOWN???
• Vaccine “breakthrough” or mass vaccine failure?
“Vaccine failure is defined as the occurrence of the specific vaccine-preventable disease in a person who is appropriately and fully vaccinated, taking into consideration the incubation period and the normal delay for the protection to be acquired as a result of immunization.”
• Immune function is a strong determinant of an individual’s risk of and complications from pathogens. There is a high degree of individual variability in antibody responses to a pathogen in the amount, type, and quality of antibodies made, including the components of immune memory. Neutralizing antibodies do not predict the degree to which someone is protected from infection.
• There is insufficient evidence to support the need for mass vaccination campaigns of populations considered low risk, including children and the naturally immune.
• The risks for adverse outcomes for young individuals may be higher with the vaccine in the short term than the negligible risk with the virus itself.
• There is no epidemiological benefit for children to get a COVID-19 injection. IT IS ALL RISK. Why would anyone subject their children to an experimental injection that has no long term studies on side effects?
• The only reason to include these “vaccines” in the pediatric schedule is to make sure pharmaceutical companies and others are afforded protection from liability under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
• HEALTHY CHILDREN SHOULD NEVER BE MASKED.
• How do we reconcile our responsibility to teach the truth to our youth while following guidelines and policies that are based on scientifically-proven falsehoods?
• Positive RT-PCR test results do not equate to symptom presentation or infection with SARS-CoV-2. Positive RT-PCR test results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viral pathogens. The agent detected may not be the definitive cause of disease. Take note of the significance of testing with respect to this pandemic: If you don’t test, it does not exist.
• There is no standardized CT (cycle threshold) being used for the RT-PCR, which could be why there are so many false positives as well as cases of missed diagnosis. There should be a standard that is used for equivalence in measurement! That standard should be used on vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals alike.
• RT-PCR reported case data is unclear in determining the current status of infections and may also show exposure at some point in the past. The indiscriminate use of this test with the absence of ANY clinical diagnosis is highly questionable.
• Constant testing of HEALTHY people will only prolong the “pandemic.” Vaccines and boosters based on outdated variants will only prolong the “pandemic.”
• How are seasonal Covid variants any different than seasonal flu variants? All evade immunity to some extent or are more or less virulent than the season before. Why haven’t consecutive “flu boosters” based on flu variants ever been pushed on the public?
• There were 646 deaths relating to the flu among adults reported in 2020, whereas in 2019 the CDC estimated that between 24,000 and 62,000 people died from influenza-related illnesses. rochesterregional.org
• Inflated case numbers as well as death misclassifications have driven hysteria and fear. Results from the emergency use of RT-PCR tests have proven to be highly fallible.
• COVID-19 deaths were identified using a new ICD–10 code in 2020. When COVID-19 was reported as a cause of death, or when it was listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause, the death was coded as U07.1. This included “cases” with or without laboratory confirmation. (A “case” is needed to count a hospitalization or death…) It is important to be familiar with the broader context regarding deaths from COVID-19, such as whether or not an individual died from or with the disease. Mortality in SARS-CoV-2 infection from COVID-19 is highly age-dependent, with older patients having the highest probability of death.
• How many deaths were falsely attributed to COVID-19 but used as data to coerce the public? Will we ever know? Imposing potentially harmful policies based on flawed data and modeling hyped by the media is a serious violation of ethics!
• There is a distinction between actual virus deaths and lockdown/restrictions deaths!
• Deaths due to the suppression of alternative treatments, suicides, limited access to healthcare due to mistrust and fear, and alcohol/drug use are NOT due to a virus, but due to policies.
• Why are lockdowns, masks, and vaccine policies the same for 18-year-old boys as they are for 85-year-old seniors?
• COVID-19 is one of thousands of health threats. Other critical health matters are not receiving much needed attention during this pandemic. More people in the U.S. are dying from the fentanyl pandemic than they are from COVID-19. In 2020, fatal opioid overdoses in the D.C. area surged dramatically — in some cases, to the highest levels ever recorded. Throughout 2021, these numbers only increased. Where is the media coverage???
• The media’s hysterical coverage of the pandemic (bought and paid for by pharmaceutical companies) have dissuaded patients from seeking essential care.
• The behavior of epidemics, both infections and death statistics, follow a bell-shaped curve which rises, crests and descends per Farr’s Law which has existed since 1840.
• COVID-19 vaccines have been released under an Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA. The Pfizer vaccine, Comirnaty, has received an approved Biologics License Application (BLA) but is not available in the United States at this time.
• The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown as stated on the vaccine fact sheets.
• COVID-19 vaccines may not protect everyone as stated on the vaccine fact sheets.
• “In general, FDA’s guidance documents, including this guidance, do not establish legally enforceable responsibilities.” (see page 2)
• Mandates run contrary to the process of tailoring treatment based on INDIVIDUAL risks and benefits. It is unconscionable to suggest that COVID-19 injections be mandated for a medical product undergoing its first year of study in humans. Mandates for EUA experimental mRNA biologics that do not prevent infection and do not prevent transmission are anti-science, unethical, illogical, dangerous and UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
• Did you receive an EUA product or a licensed vaccine? Do you know??
• Under an EUA, COVID-19 vaccines cannot be made mandatory for any individual:
Federal law: Title 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act states: Individuals to whom the product is administered are informed—
(I) that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;
(II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and
of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and
(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.
Under federal preemption doctrine, this federal EUA law trumps state law, meaning that states and municipalities may not mandate EUA products. As the FDA states:
“FDA believes that the terms and conditions of an EUA issued under section 564 preempt state or local law, both legislative requirements and common-law duties, that impose different or additional requirements on the medical product for which the EUA was issued in the context of the emergency declared under section 564 … In an emergency, it is critical that the conditions that are part of the EUA or an order or waiver issued pursuant to section 564A — those that FDA has determined to be necessary or appropriate to protect the public health—be strictly followed, and that no additional conditions be imposed.”
• The Biden regime cannot mandate the private sector to get vaccinated so they encourage corporations to require employees to get vaccinated or become unemployed.
• This post includes links to vaccine fact sheets/information for four (4) COVID-19 vaccines.
COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEETS AND WEBSITES
Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Fact Sheet
Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine website
Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine fact sheet language translations
Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine short term efficacy and safety data
Moderna Covid-19 vaccine website
Moderna Covid-19 vaccine fact sheet language translations
Moderna Covid-19 vaccine short term efficacy and safety data
COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet for AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD
AstraZeneca Covid-19 Information Hub
Janssen COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet (manufacturer Janssen Biotech Inc., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson)
Johnson and Johnson Covid-19 Media Hub
Janssen Covid-19 vaccine short term efficacy
*The FDA’s EUA now includes a warning that rare clotting events might occur after vaccination, primarily among women ages 18–49 years.