This post was originally published in Feb., 2021. Since that time, it has evolved into a sizable compilation including a large number of links to what I’ve found to be credible and helpful information (although “information” is not always truth, especially given the power of ideologies today that influence science and justify the costs of research).
As my readers know, I use this blog primarily as a creative outlet, but as a nurse, I could not remain silent on this issue.
In my opinion, the ridiculous response to this pandemic has created catastrophic mistrust in medicine. Faith in democratic governance, science, and a free press has been destroyed. Leadership change and structural reform is urgently needed. It is not clear who is in charge, and truth does not seem to be the point.
This post may be updated periodically with possible changes, omissions or additions.
Monthly resource updates dating back to August, 2021 can be found on Page 3, including a curated list.
• The accuracy of information regarding COVID-19 vaccines can vary in the marketing of the vaccines and at vaccine administration sites. Please review the most updated vaccine fact sheets carefully before choosing to be inoculated.
• The decision to receive a COVID-19 vaccine or any medical intervention is a private health decision between an individual and their healthcare provider based on individual risks and benefits.
• The marketing campaign for these vaccines is unprecedented. Why?
• No one should hand off matters pertaining to their own health and/or personal autonomy to people who do not know them or their health history. Will people on TV, in the government or social media be held responsible if you experience a life-changing vaccine injury now or in the future? How have we come to a place where the federal government coerces healthy citizens to undergo a risky medical procedure by leveraging FEAR to induce conformity? Blatant political interference is a violation of doctor-patient relationships. YOU must be responsible for your own body and not ever give that right away.
• The decision not to receive a COVID-19 vaccine does not make an individual “anti-vax.” The term “anti-vaxxer” is being used as a scathing pejorative to intentionally divide, when in fact, it is SMART to be cautious about mRNA technology. Even though this technology has existed for a long time, this is the FIRST time it is being tested in human beings against an infectious agent (through mass vaccination, no less). It is surreal, frankly, to witness the vitriol promoted by governments toward their own citizens with respect to a personal health decision, especially one regarding an experimental product.
• Medical professionals and scientists who express different views on Covid-19 should be heard, not demonized.
• “Thus, the involvement of pathogenic priming in re-infection by COVID-19 is a theoretical possibility; of course no vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 has yet been tested in animals and therefore we do not yet know if pathogenic priming is in fact expected. Such studies should be undertaken before use of any vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 is used in humans.”
• “Consent” is being manufactured by the media using deliberate, deceptive coercion through FEAR. Why is the sole focus on systemic vaccination and not on early-phase treatments? Where is the discussion on health improvement?
• The public should be encouraged to make informed medical decisions that include complete transparency regarding the benefits and risks of these vaccines. Open and honest public discussion is NOT being conducted to address the ethical issues of COVID-19 vaccines, including evidence for very legitimate concerns and fears.
• No one should ever be bullied, bribed, shamed, coerced, segregated, stigmatized, discriminated against or mandated to take an investigational COVID-19 vaccine released under an emergency use authorization. The same is true for any medical product or procedure.
• Do COVID-19 vaccines qualify as a public health measure capable of providing collective benefit that supersedes individual risk? In other words, is it your “civic or patriotic duty” to receive one of these vaccines? COVID-19 vaccines do not prevent infection and do not block transmission because they do not provide sterilizing immunity in the mucosa, but may confer systemic immunity (in the circulation) with reported protection from severe disease for the vaccine recipient only lasting about 3 months or less (if, in fact, infection ever progresses past the innate mucosal immune system. Why are systemic injections being prioritized for a coronavirus instead of a nasal treatment that works at the infection site?
• Research has found that about 81 percent of people with COVID-19 have mild or moderate illness. According to the Centers for Disease Control, most people with mild to moderate COVID-19 recover at home. The repeated claim that COVID-19 injections “prevent severe disease, hospitalization and death” has zero relevance if 81% of the population experiences mild disease anyway. In other words, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to determine how severe COVID-19 infection WOULD HAVE BEEN in the absence of vaccination. So… why are we mass vaccinating???
• Novel, experimental gene therapies marketed as “vaccines” do not complete clinical trials until 2024. COVID “vaccines” are not traditional vaccines but gene therapy. Rather, they cause cells to reproduce one portion of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the spike protein.
• Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
• Past coronaviruses provide pre-existing immunity to large parts of populations since Covid-19 shares 65-82% genome with other coronaviruses. SARS-CoV is the nearest human coronavirus relative of SARS-CoV-2 with an 86.85% similarity.
• Vaccine-driven virulence evolution should be addressed with the public, not as an argument against the value of vaccination, but as a consequence that needs to be considered and potentially avoided.
• Naturally-acquired immunity from previous infection counts toward herd or population immunity! The suggestion to vaccinate everyone will NOT gain herd immunity, but WILL drive immune escape and cause more variants.
• There is no long-term safety data from the use of mRNA vaccines which interact with the immune system in a novel way. Reported safety and efficacy data is extremely short-term.
• There is not enough large-scale clinical trial data to assure well-informed unvaccinated people that their risk of experiencing vaccine side effects is lower than their chance of being hospitalized.
• Natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease, and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.
• How have any mitigations/restrictions including these vaccines stopped transmission, hospitalizations, ICU admissions and deaths?
• Immunizations that prevent disease without actually preventing infections are called leaky vaccines.
• Vaccine “breakthrough” or mass vaccine failure?
“Vaccine failure is defined as the occurrence of the specific vaccine-preventable disease in a person who is appropriately and fully vaccinated, taking into consideration the incubation period and the normal delay for the protection to be acquired as a result of immunization.”
• Immune function is a strong determinant of an individual’s risk of and complications from pathogens. There is a high degree of individual variability in antibody responses to a pathogen in the amount, type, and quality of antibodies made, including the components of immune memory.
• Hydroxychloroquine works early as a prophylaxis alone and as a treatment with zinc and azithromycin for COVID-19.
• Individuals are not and have never been at equal risk for severe disease or death from COVID-19 if infected, both young and old.
• There is no epidemiological benefit for children to get a COVID-19 injection. IT IS ALL RISK. Why would anyone subject their children to an experimental injection that has no long term studies on side effects?
• The only reason to include these “vaccines” in the pediatric schedule is to make sure pharmaceutical companies and others are afforded protection from liability under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.
• HEALTHY CHILDREN SHOULD NEVER BE MASKED.
• How do we reconcile our responsibility to teach the truth to our youth while following guidelines and policies that are based on scientifically-proven falsehoods?
• Positive RT-PCR test results do not equate to symptom presentation or infection with SARS-CoV-2. Positive RT-PCR test results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viral pathogens. The agent detected may not be the definitive cause of disease.
• There is no standardized CT (cycle threshold) being used for the RT-PCR, which could be why there are so many false positives as well as cases of missed diagnosis. There should be a standard that is used for equivalence in measurement! That standard should be used on vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals alike.
• RT-PCR reported case data is unclear in determining the current status of infections and may also show exposure at some point in the past. The indiscriminate use of this test with the absence of ANY clinical diagnosis is highly questionable.
• Constant testing of HEALTHY people will only prolong the “pandemic.”
• Vaccines and boosters based on outdated variants will only prolong the “pandemic.”
• COVID-19 deaths were identified using a new ICD–10 code in 2020. When COVID-19 was reported as a cause of death, or when it was listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause, the death was coded as U07.1. This included “cases” with or without laboratory confirmation. It is important to be familiar with the broader context regarding deaths from COVID-19, such as whether or not an individual died from or with the disease. Mortality in SARS-CoV-2 infection from COVID-19 is highly age-dependent, with older patients having the highest probability of death.
• How many deaths were falsely attributed to COVID-19 but used as data to coerce the public? Will we ever know? Imposing potentially harmful policies based on flawed data and modeling hyped by the media is a serious violation of ethics.
• There is a distinction between actual virus deaths and lockdown/restrictions deaths!
• Deaths due to the suppression of alternative treatments, suicides, limited access to healthcare due to mistrust and fear, and alcohol/drug use are NOT due to a virus, but due to lockdowns and restrictions.
• Civil unrest, financial crisis, the present mental health crisis, inflation, and supply chain disruptions are due to policy responses, not the virus.
• There were 646 deaths relating to the flu among adults reported in 2020, whereas in 2019 the CDC estimated that between 24,000 and 62,000 people died from influenza-related illnesses. rochesterregional.org
• COVID-19 is one of thousands of health threats. Other critical health matters are not receiving much needed attention during this pandemic. More people in the U.S. are dying from the fentanyl pandemic than they are from COVID-19. Where is the media coverage???
• The media’s hysterical coverage of the pandemic has dissuaded patients from seeking essential care. Future health damage to innocent citizens from this corruption is unimaginable.
• Mainstream media is nothing more than political activism. Big Tech is in on it too with Facebook and Twitter making the conversation just an echo chamber for their agendas. Big Pharma is in on it. Academia is in on it. Basically, anyone who profits from those in control is in on it.
• The behavior of epidemics, both infections and death statistics, follow a bell-shaped curve which rises, crests and descends per Farr’s Law which has existed since 1840.
• There is no FDA-approved vaccine available to prevent COVID-19 as stated on the vaccine fact sheets.
• COVID-19 vaccines are not yet licensed. They have been released under an Emergency Use Authorization by the FDA. The Pfizer vaccine, Comirnaty, has received an approved Biologics License Application (BLA) but is not available in the United States at this time.
• The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown as stated on the vaccine fact sheets.
• COVID-19 vaccines may not protect everyone as stated on the vaccine fact sheets.
• It is not defensible to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters given their short-lived efficacy.
• Did you receive an EUA product or a licensed vaccine? Do you know??
• Under an EUA, COVID-19 vaccines cannot be made mandatory for any individual:
Federal law: Title 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act states: Individuals to whom the product is administered are informed—
(I) that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;
(II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and
of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and
(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.
Under federal preemption doctrine, this federal EUA law trumps state law, meaning that states and municipalities may not mandate EUA products. As the FDA states:
“FDA believes that the terms and conditions of an EUA issued under section 564 preempt state or local law, both legislative requirements and common-law duties, that impose different or additional requirements on the medical product for which the EUA was issued in the context of the emergency declared under section 564 … In an emergency, it is critical that the conditions that are part of the EUA or an order or waiver issued pursuant to section 564A — those that FDA has determined to be necessary or appropriate to protect the public health—be strictly followed, and that no additional conditions be imposed.”
• This post includes links to vaccine fact sheets/information for four (4) COVID-19 vaccines.
COVID-19 VACCINE FACT SHEETS AND WEBSITES
*The FDA’s EUA now includes a warning that rare clotting events might occur after vaccination, primarily among women ages 18–49 years.
HOW TO REVIEW OR REPORT CV-19 VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS/REACTIONS
If you have had a reaction following a vaccination, contact your healthcare provider and report an adverse event using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) online form or the downloadable PDF.
Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received by the system as of Friday of the previous week.
If you need further assistance, email info@VAERS.org or call 1-800-822-7967.
openVAERS.com Compiles VAERS data into a user-friendly interface
V-safe smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
EudraVigilance European database of suspected adverse drug reaction reports
Yellow Card Scheme MHRA UK system for collecting information on suspected adverse drug reactions to medicines
VaxxTracker A non-governmental adverse event tracker where one can file anonymously
Search: Comirnaty (trade name) for Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine
Search: Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Moderna Covid-19 vaccine
Search: Covishield for AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine
RESOURCES FOR CV-19 VACCINE INJURIES
Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) (United States) Currently for claims related to ALL COVID-19 vaccines.
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) (United States)
COVAX No-Fault Compensation Program for AMC Eligible Economies (does not include the United States)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SOURCES
The links listed below are for informational purposes only.
Biden tests positive for Covid usnews.com
Dr. Deborah Birx says she ‘knew’ COVID vaccines would not ‘protect against infection’ foxnews.com
U.S. Public Health Agencies Aren’t ‘Following the Science,’ Officials Say commonsense.news
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Pharmacists to Prescribe Paxlovid with Certain Limitations fda.gov
Long-term Immune Response to SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Children and Adults After Mild Infection jamanetwork.com
FDA authorizes Novavax Covid vaccine, in hopes the traditional shot will convince holdouts statnews.com
Army bars more than 60K National Guards, Reservists from service, cutting off pay nypost.com
Neutralization Escape by SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Subvariants BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 nejm.org
Massive covidization of research citations and the citation elite pnas.org
SARS-CoV-2 3CLpro mutations confer resistance to Paxlovid (nirmatrelvir/ritonavir) in a VSV-based, non-gain-of-function system biorxiv.org
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Recommends Inclusion of Omicron BA.4/5 Component for COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Doses fda.gov
Did Pfizer Perform Adequate Safety Testing for its Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine in Preclinical Studies? Evidence of Scientific and Regulatory Fraud By Sasha Latypova
Trial of potential universal flu vaccine opens at NIH Clinical Center nih.gov
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Linked to Higher Adverse Event Risk vs Traditional Vaccines infectiousdiseaseadvisor.com
Covid-19 vaccination BNT162b2 temporarily impairs semen concentration and total motile count among semen donors onlinelibrary.wiley.com
“As yet, the cause(s) of these toxicities remain unknown, but pre-existing immunity to the vector or cellular metabolic stress due to transgene overexpression likely plays a role.”
Gene therapy at the crossroads nature.com
Emergent Hid Evidence of Covid Vaccine Problems at Plant The New York Times
Preventable Deaths and D3 Robert Malone MD
mRNA vaccines hurt long-term immunity to Covid after infection Study: Anti-nucleocapsid antibodies following SARS-CoV-2 infection in the blinded phase of the mRNA-1273 Covid-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial medrxiv.org (preprint)
HHS Agencies Need to Develop Procedures and Train Staff on Reporting and Addressing Political Interference United States Government Accountability Office
Scientists divided on need for 4th Covid shot after FDA quietly approved another round of boosters msn.com
LY-CoV1404 (bebtelovimab) potently neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 variants sciencedirect.com
SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis sciencedirect.com
The mRNA COVID-19 vaccine – A rare trigger of autoimmune hepatitis? Journal of Hepatology (July, 2021)
Florida judge voids US mask mandate for planes, other travel apnews.com
An Open Letter to Parents and Pediatricians Regarding COVID Vaccination By Robert M. Rennebohm, MD
High rate of BA.1, BA.1.1 and BA.2 infection in triple vaccinated medrxiv.org (preprint)
Appeals court reinstates Biden vaccine mandate for federal workers washingtonexaminer.com
Federal Vaccine Mandate On Hold? White House Reportedly Delays Enforcement forbes
Moderna recalls 764,900 Covid vaccine doses on vial contamination healthworld.com
Japan: 1.6 million Moderna vaccine doses recalled; Novavax replacement deal signed (Sept., 2021) pharmaceuticaltechnology.com
Investigation of metallic contaminations found in vector and mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines: Preliminary Results (March, 2022) doctors4covidethics
The Covid Lies Dr Mike Yeadon
IgA antibodies seem to protect unvaccinated against COVID-19 University of Gothenburg
Respiratory mucosal delivery of next-generation COVID-19 vaccine provides robust protection against both ancestral and variant strains of SARS-CoV-2 cell.com
Uncovering the Corona Narrative: Ernst Wolffs’ answer to the big questions that have plagued all of us Robert W Malone MD
Repeated COVID Vaccines May Impair Immune System’s Natural Ability to Fight Disease childrenshealthdefense.org
“Based on currently available data, the risks of administering COVID-19 vaccination among healthy children may outweigh the benefits. That is why these decisions should be made on an individual basis, and never mandated.” Florida Department of Health Issues New Guidance Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination Recommendations for Children floridahealth.gov
“Vaccine efficacy against infection, meanwhile, turned negative during the Omicron surge a month after kids were inoculated (minus 10%) and declined even more after six weeks (minus 41%). This means vaccinated children were significantly more likely to catch Covid than the unvaccinated” wsj.com
CDC Says It Accidentally Inflated Children’s COVID Death Numbers In ‘Coding Logic Error’ dailycaller.com
Pfizer, FDA Hid Data Showing Clinical Trials Failed, Says Former BlackRock Advisor childrenshealthdefense.org
Ukraine Biolab Watchtower Robert W Malone MD
Pfizer planning to submit data on 4th Covid shot soon, while working on vaccine for all variants cnbc.com
United Airlines will let unvaccinated employees return to their jobs this month cnbc.com
The Truth Is Coming Out About COVID Deaths theepochtimes.com
Canada COVID-19 data: daily epidemiology update, March 2022
Safety of mRNA vaccines administered during the initial 6 months of the US COVID-19 vaccination programme: an observational study of reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and v-safe thelancet.com
The Lancet Paper Adverse Events are not Insignificant Robert W Malone MD
The Foegen effect: A mechanism by which facemasks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate Medicine
More Than 1 in 3 Children Who Started School in the Pandemic Need ‘Intensive’ Reading Help’ edweek.org
More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began dailymail.co.uk
“In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA as fast as 6 hours after BNT162b2 exposure.” Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line mdpi.com
Ugandans would face fines, jail for refusing COVID jab under new law reuters.com
CDC is refusing to publish data it has collected on booster effectiveness for 33 MILLION Americans aged 18-49 over fears it might show the vaccines as ineffective: FDA expert tells CDC to ‘tell the truth’ dailymail.co.uk
Emails between CDC and Facebook show CDC guiding Facebook’s messaging surrounding COVID-19 icandecide.org
“The microscopic examination revealed features resembling a catecholamine-induced injury, not typical myocarditis pathology.” Autopsy Histopathologic Cardiac Findings in Two Adolescents Following the Second COVID-19 Vaccine Dose College of American Pathologists
Mayor Adams fires 1,430 NYC workers for refusing to get COVID vaccine nypost.com
Vaccine mandate for federal workers blocked by 2nd court thejournal.com
A highly virulent variant of HIV-1 circulating in the Netherlands science.org
Could certain COVID-19 vaccines leave people more vulnerable to the AIDS virus? science.org (Oct., 2020)
First Shots Given in Trial of Moderna mRNA-Based HIV Vaccine southernminn.com
Strictly regular use of ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19 leads to a 90% reduction in COVID-19 mortality rate, in a dose-response manner: definitive results of a prospective observational study of a strictly controlled 223,128 population from a city-wide program in Southern Brazil researchgate.net
Sweden decides against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11 reuters.com
Mucosal Vaccines, Sterilizing Immunity, and the Future of SARS-CoV-2 Virulence mdpi
Prion-like domains in SARS-CoV-2 RBD and ACE2 play important functional roles in viral adhesion and entry news-medical.net
Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs authorea.com (preprint)
Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US From December 2020 to August 2021 jamanetwork.com
International regulators’ recommendations on COVID-19 vaccines and the Omicron variant ema.europa.eu
FBI raids Covid testing company in fraud probe rt.com
Biden federal worker vaccine mandate blocked in courtwashingtonexaminer.com
Federal Public Health Emergency Extended (Again) January 14, 2022
Supreme Court allows vaccine mandate for health providers at federally funded facilities supremecourt.gov
Supreme Court blocks OSHA vaccine mandate supremecourt.gov
Athletes who had COVID will be considered ‘fully vaccinated,’ NCAA says in new guidelines themainewire.com
Interim Statement on COVID-19 vaccines in the context of the circulation of the Omicron SARS-CoV-2 Variant from the WHO Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition (TAG-CO-VAC) World Health Organization Jan. 11, 2022
From the statement—
“The TAG-CO-VAC considers that COVID-19 vaccines that have high impact on prevention of infection and transmission, in addition to the prevention of severe disease and death, are needed and should be developed. Until such vaccines are available, and as the SARS-CoV-2 virus evolves, the composition of current COVID-19 vaccines may need to be updated, to ensure that COVID-19 vaccines continue to provide WHO-recommended levels of protection against infection and disease by VOCs, including Omicron and future variants.”
Is this an admission that systemic injections given for mucosal pathogens (non-systemic respiratory viruses) induce poor mucosal IgA responses, i.e., do not provide sterilizing immunity, i.e., do not prevent infection or transmission??
Cross-reactive memory T cells associate with protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection in COVID-19 contacts nature.com
Association Between Menstrual Cycle Length and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccination Obstetrics & Gynecology
Autoimmune hepatitis after COVID-19 vaccine – more than a coincidence Journal of Autoimmunity
New-onset autoimmune phenomena post-COVID-19 vaccination Immunology
Second call to WHO: Please, don’t vaccinate against Omicron. Geert Vanden Bossche
Flu Vaccine May Not Protect Against Main Flu Strain: Study medrxiv.com
Fraudsters stole nearly $100B in COVID relief, US officials reveal nypost.com
“The newly updated CDC guidelines don’t require testing at the end of isolation because PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks,”CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told “Good Morning America” Wednesday. “So we would have people in isolation for a very long time if we were relying on PCRs,” Walensky said. abcnewsDec. 29, 2021
Universal Coronavirus Vaccines — An Urgent Need. David M. Morens, M.D., Jeffery K. Taubenberger, M.D., Ph.D., and Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. The New England Journal of Medicine Dec. 15, 2021
From the article: “Developing universal coronavirus vaccines will require addressing fundamental questions about the nature of coronavirus protective immunity. In contrast to respiratory viruses that cause systemic infections (e.g., measles, rubella, varicella–zoster virus infection, and smallpox [eradicated in 1980]), nonsystemic respiratory viruses such as the endemic coronaviruses, influenza viruses, RSV, parainfluenza viruses, and SARS-CoV-2 primarily infect epithelial cells on mucosal surfaces and have limited contact with the systemic immune system. They thus elicit incomplete and transient protective immunity and allow reinfections and suboptimal responses to systemically administered vaccines.”
“But there’s good news. If you’re vaccinated, and you have your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death, period.” —Joe Biden Dec., 2021
But is this actually true? Read carefully:
Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial bmj.com
COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness—the elephant (not) in the room The Lancet. Microbe
Outcome Reporting Bias in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trials pubmed.gov
Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us bmj.com
COVID-19 vaccine trials evaluating mostly mild cases, not designed to prove they can save lives: Expert channelnewsasia.com
Understanding Relative Risk Reduction (RRR) and Absolute Risk Reduction (ARR) in Vaccine Trials pandata.org
“This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.” —Joe Biden Dec., 2021
Is this true? Read on.
“A fully vaccinated person who experiences a breakthrough infection can spread the virus just as much as an unvaccinated person.” CDC
“People can still get sick and possibly spread COVID-19 to others after being fully vaccinated.” CDC
“Early data suggest infections in fully vaccinated persons are more commonly observed with the Delta variant than with other SARS-CoV-2 variants.” CDC
“CDC expects that anyone with Omicron infection can spread the virus to others, even if they are vaccinated or don’t have symptoms” CDC
Scientists Now Confirm mRNA Vaccines Produce Negative Effectiveness Against Omicron iowaclimate.org
“The true incidence of myopericarditis is markedly higher than the incidence reported to US advisory committees.” medrxiv.org
From the CDC website:
“CDC is contacting people who meet the case definition for myocarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination and have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). To meet the case definition, people must have had
- symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, and feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart and
- medical tests to support the diagnosis of myocarditis and rule out other causes.
CDC will contact people with myocarditis reported to VAERS after at least 90 days have passed since myocarditis symptoms began. This outreach is expected to occur during Fall 2021.”
MEET THE CASE DEFINITION? MUST HAVE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS AND A DIAGNOSIS???
Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings jkms.org
Tzfat: 22-year-old woman dies of myocarditis after Covid vaccine. Family sues hospital, saying it failed to respond to warning signs. Israel National News
Evidence for a mouse origin of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant Journal of Genetics and Genomics
Health Worker Vaccine Mandate Ordered to Resume in Half of U.S. bloomberglaw.com
Mandates run contrary to the process of tailoring treatment based on INDIVIDUAL risks and benefits. It is unconscionable to suggest that COVID-19 injections be mandated for a medical product undergoing its first year of study in humans. Mandates for EUA experimental mRNA biologics that do not prevent infection and do not prevent transmission are unethical, illogical, dangerous and UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Pfizer, FDA Dodge Media Questions About Pfizer Comirnaty Vaccine childrenshealthdefense.org
The Pfizer 6 month data shows that Pfizer’s COVID-19 inoculations cause more illness than they prevent. Plus, an overview of the Pfizer trial flaws Canadian Covid Care Alliance
Omicron infection appears to protect against Covid delta variant and could displace it, South Africa study finds cnbc.com
Are We Overreacting To Omicron? brownstone.org
Most reported U.S. Omicron cases have hit the fully vaccinated-CDC reuters.com
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes First Oral Antiviral for Treatment of COVID-19 fda.gov (not a prophylactic)
The protection conferred by booster vaccines against the Omicron variant begins to wane within 10 weeks UK Health Security Agency
About 1 in 44 children age 8 years old has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (2018 data) per CDC Dec. 3, 2021
Federal Court Blocks Vaccine Mandate for Government Contractors natlawreview.com
Ontario becomes the first province to list fluvoxamine as a COVID-19 treatment to consider ctvnews.ca
Ex-Harvard professor Charles Lieber convicted of lying about China ties nypost.com
CDC Panel Abruptly Shifts Stance on J&J Coronavirus Vaccine usnews.com
The Lancet Respiratory Medicine: Role of exosomes in false-positive covid-19 PCR tests researchgate.net
How Fauci Fooled America—Opinion newsweek.com
Abstract 10712: mRNA COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: A Warning ahajournals.org
Autoimmune response to the coronavirus spike protein may last indefinitely: “Ab2 antibodies binding to the original receptor on normal cells therefore have the potential to mediate profound effects on the cell that could result in pathologic changes, particularly in the long term — long after the original antigen itself has disappeared.” The New England Journal of Medicine
COVID-19: stigmatising the unvaccinated is not justified thelancet.com
“CDC study reports 28 times more fully vaccinated patients (5,213) were hospitalized with COVID from June to September than the unvaccinated with prior infection (189) in nine U.S. states.” iowaclimate.org
OSHA suspends enforcement of COVID-19 vaccine mandate for large businesses foxnews.com
Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request over vaccine data reuters.com
US Department of Labor issues emergency temporary standard to protect workers from coronavirus osha.gov
COVID-19 is not uniquely a workplace problem! How can OSHA regulate an employee’s exposure to COVID-19 when it is everywhere?
Senior NIH expert pushes back on growing vaccine mandates thehill.com
Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’ childrenshealthdefense.org
Age-and Sex-Specific Incidence of Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis Associated With Ad26.COV2.S (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccination jamanetwork.com
Considerations in boosting COVID-19 vaccine immune responses thelancet.com
Congress Didn’t Give OSHA Authority to Impose Vaccine Mandatesdailysignal.com
33 Studies on Vaccine Efficacy that Raise Doubts on Vaccine Mandates brownstone.org
Vaccine Safety Update cdc.gov
Alert: Severe Concerns Regarding the Reliability and Legality of Data from Israel in light of the Planned Discussion on the Administration of COVID-19 Vaccines to Children Aged 5 – 11 doctorsforcovidethics.org
The First General Federal Vaccination Requirement: The OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard for COVID-19 Vaccinations ssrn.com article
“Although COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is approved to prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older, there is not sufficient approved vaccine available for distribution to this population in its entirety at the time of reissuance of this EUA. Additionally, there are no COVID-19 vaccines that are approved to provide: COVID-19 vaccination in individuals age 12 through 15; a third primary series dose to certain immunocompromised populations described in this EUA; a homologous booster dose to the authorized population described in this EUA; or a heterologous booster dose following completion of primary vaccination with another authorized COVID-19 vaccine.”
In addition to Comirnaty not being available, the announcement by Pfizer on its “FDA approval” is not straightforward.The Pfizer vaccine marketed as Comirnaty will apparently be distributed under an approved Biologics License Application AND under Emergency Use Authorization. Both standards are only covered under CICP should an individual be harmed by the vaccine. There are distinct differencesbetween CICP and VICP (for licensed vaccines) which affect legal liability and compensation.
A ‘black hole’ for COVID vaccine injury claims reuters.com
“The FDA-approved Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA), made by Pfizer for BioNTech and the FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under EUA have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. Therefore, providers can use doses distributed under EUA to administer the vaccination series as if the doses were the licensed vaccine. For purposes of administration, doses distributed under the EUA are interchangeable with the licensed doses. The Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers provides additional information about both the approved and authorized vaccines.”
“AS IF” the doses were the licensed vaccine???” BUT THEY ARE NOT! Where is the “licensed” vaccine?
Two senior FDA officials resign over Biden administration booster shot plan nypost.com
FDA Panel Voted 16–2 To Deny Authorization of Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine “Booster” Shot to the General Public scitechdaily.com
Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States European Journal of Epidemiology
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19 sciencedirect.com
“…susceptibility to infection increases with time as soon as 2–3 months after vaccination—consistent with waning protective immunity. This potentially important observation is consistent with recent large-scale data and requires further investigation.” thelancet.com
40% of local COVID-19 cases in Syracuse, New York, are in the vaccinated cdc.gov
The Department of Defense program named “Project Salus” run in cooperation with the JAIC has analyzed data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 and older, and found that “the vast majority of COVID hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals and that outcomes among the fully vaccinated are growing worse with each passing week.”
The ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report – Week 43’ published by the UK Health Security Agency (formerly Public Health England) on Thursday, October 28, 2021 showed that the vast majority of Covid-19 hospitalizations between September 27th and October 24th were among the fully vaccinated population.
Most COVID-19 Patients at Israel Hospital Fully Vaccinated, Doctor Calls Mandates ‘Diabolic’ visiontimes.com
Joe Biden’s 100 Employees Vaccine Rule Means 98 Percent of Companies Unaffected newsweek.com
How does this square with preserving individual liberty, fairness, and equality under the law? This sort of under inclusiveness belies the premise that any of this is truly an emergency.
Compare with Japan: “Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent. Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who are around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.” From Japan’s COVID-19 vaccine webpage
COVID-19 & the Shadowy “Trusted News Initiative” thelibertybeacon.com
“We do see—after six to eight months—more rapid waning concerning infections and mild to moderate symptoms,” Dr. Mikhail Dolsten, Pfizer’s chief scientific officer marketwatch.com
The announcement by Pfizer regarding “full FDA approval” of their COVID-19 vaccine IS NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD. See officially released documents below.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SOURCES CONTINUED
Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data WHO, John P. A. Ioannidis
A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data John P.A. Ioannidis statnews.com
Dr. Scott Jensen, WHO Confirm: ‘We’ve All Been Played’ on COVID-19 21stcenturywire.com
Co-infections: potentially lethal and unexplored in COVID-19 The Lancet Microbe
Mucosal Immunity in COVID-19: A Neglected but Critical Aspect of SARS-CoV-2 InfectionFrontiers in Immunology
Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity Journal of Translational Autoimmunity
ADE and Original Antigenic Sin and the Development of SARS Frontiers in Immunology
Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: The Evidence American Institute for Economic Research
COMMENTARY: Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data Center for Disease Research and Policy
Proxalutamide Significantly Accelerates Viral Clearance and Reduces Time to Clinical Remission in Patients with Mild to Moderate COVID-19: Results from a Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial Cureus
Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread (2005) Virology Journal
Hydroxychloroquine in the prophylaxis of COVID 19: A survey of safety on the healthcare workers in India Perspectives In Clinical Research
In vitro inhibition of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV) by chloroquine(2004) Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
Hydroxychloroquine in the prophylaxis of COVID 19: A survey of safety on the healthcare workers in India Perspectives in Clinical Research
JHMI Clinical Recommendations for Pharmacologic Treatment of COVID-19 The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research
Thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna SARS‐CoV‐2 vaccination American Journal of Hematology
COVID-19 is, in the end, an endothelial disease European Heart Journal
Wuhan COVID-19 Synthetic Origins and Evolution Jean-Claude Perez
Comment from J. Patrick Whelan MD Regulations.gov
COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety doctorsforcovidethics.org
Clarifying the problem of T-cell ‘exhaustion’ medicalexpress.com
The Prevailing Corona Nonsense Narrative Dr. Thomas Binder
“The Numbers Killed by these Vaccines is Much Worse than What We Thought”. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr. Mike Yeadon
Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 American Journal of Therapeutics
mRNA COVID Vaccine is a First for Humans Sun Journal
Natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. medrxiv.org (preprint)
Two Different Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Risks for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies Frontiers in Immunology
Nanotechnology versus coronavirus nature.com
Antibody-dependent enhancement of coronavirus International Journal of Infectious Diseases
Principles of innate and adaptive immunity ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Nanoparticle-Based Vaccines Against Respiratory Viruses Frontiers in Immunology
New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination medcraveonline.com
Buying a Single Version of the Truth The UK Column News
State tally of COVID vaccinations cut by 500,000 ncnewsonline.com
The PREP Act and COVID-19: Limiting Liability for Medical Countermeasures Congressional Research Service
Reconciling estimates of global spread and infection fatality rates of COVID-19: An overview of systematic evaluations European Journal of Clinical Investigation
COVID-19 testing turns to T cells Nature Biotechnology
Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns Nature Reviews Immunology
Are you infectious if you have a positive PCR test result for COVID-19? The Center for Evidence Based Medicine
Comirnaty Assessment Report European Medicines Agency
Updated: Medical Doctors & Scientists Who Dispute the Official Covid-19 Panic Narrative Alliance for Human Research Protection
PCR Test for Coronavirus Questioned by Prominent Scientists The Vaccine Reaction
An Education in Viruses and Public Health, from Michael Yeadon, Former VP of Pfizer American Institute for Economic Research
Four Stylized Facts About COVID-19 National Bureau of Economic Research
The Novel Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Plays Additional Key Role In Illness The Salk Institute
Interim Estimates of Vaccine Effectiveness of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 COVID-19 Vaccines in Preventing SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Health Care Personnel, First Responders, and Other Essential and Frontline Workers Eight U.S. Locations, December 2020–March 2021 MMWR, CDC
Coronavirus Cases Plummet When PCR Tests Are Adjusted The Vaccine Reaction
An increased risk of narcolepsy was found following vaccination with Pandemrix, a monovalent 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine that was used in several European countries during the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. CDC
Swine Flu Cases Overestimated? CBS News
The African polio vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome connection sciencedirect.com
Vaccine Clears Away Monkey AIDS Virus National Institute of Health
HIV Vaccine May Cause AIDS cbsnews.com
Polio vaccines and the origin of AIDS sciencedirect.com
Acute Transverse Myelitis (ATM):Clinical Review of 43 Patients With COVID-19-Associated ATM and 3 Post-Vaccination ATM Serious Adverse Events With the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine (AZD1222) Frontiers in Immunology
The failed HIV Merck vaccine study: a step back or a launching point for future vaccine development? Journal of Experimental Medicine
FDA says Philips knew about toxic foam for years before massive recall medicaldesignandoutsourcing.com
Vaccine Passports and Medical Paternalism Mises Institute
Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection The American Journal of Medicine
Zinc picolinate pubchem
If You Had Covid, Do You Need the Vaccine? American Institute for Economic Research
The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan? Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
Therapeutic Management of Adults With COVID-19 National Institutes of Health
SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 variants lack higher infectivity but do have immune escape CellPress Open Access
Hydroxychloroquine as Potent Inhibitor of COVID -19 Main Protease: Grid Based Docking Approach Eurasian Journal of Medicine and Oncology
A Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
Effectiveness of 222-nm ultraviolet light on disinfecting SARS-CoV-2 surface contaminationAmerican Journal of Infection Control
A Nutritional Link For COVID-19? E-Cronicon Open Access
Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination (The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine) The New England Journal of Medicine